AmigaActive (1890/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:28 May 2000 at 17:08:30
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Hello Kevin,

On 28-May-00, you wrote:

>> What I want to know is, did Alive Mediasoft show up, and what were

>> They were there, with a couple of embarrassed looking youngsters on
>> their stand.

> Erm, that's Jennie and Steve Flowers who "run" Alive ....

heheheh.. my comment still stands ;))

>> They had a lot of software titles on display for sale.

> And that was at the end of the day ;-))

Also true :)

>> I did notice that for long periods their table was noticeably
>> devoid of people in the otherwise crowded hall.

> Funny that ...

In view of all the comments about them preceding the show, I'd have
expected horns and three-pronged forks to have been in evidence on
their stand at the very least... ;)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Whaddya mean you don't STAPLE diskette labels on?

Missing old school friends? Find them here: